Disinfectant is a phosphate free, pH neutral formula for cleaning, deodorizing, disinfecting and reducing cross contamination on treated surfaces. Cleans, shines, deodorizes and disinfects hard, nonporous surfaces while inhibiting growth of mold and mildew. When quaternary based formulation is used on environmental, inanimate, hard surfaces at 2 ounces per gallon of water (850 ppm disinfectant concentration), it provides broad spectrum kill against HIV-1, VRE, VISA, GRE, E. coli 0157:H7, MRSA, Influenza A2, Avian Influenza A, HBV, HCV, Herpes Simplex Types 1 & 2, adenovirus type 2 vaccinia viruses and athletes foot fungus. Mix each pack with one quart water.
- Disinfectant is a phosphate-free, pH-neutral formula.
- Cleans, deodorizes, disinfects and reduces cross-contamination on treated surfaces.
- For use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, food establishments, factories, office buildings, hotels, transportation terminals and athletic facilities.
- Cleans, shines, deodorizes and disinfects.
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces such as, floors, walls, sinks, counters, toilets, tables, chairs and telephones.
- Inhibits growth of mold and mildew.
- At 2 ounces per gallon of water (850 ppm disinfectant concentration), it provides broad spectrum kill.
- Premeasured packets.