Why take a chance on accepting large counterfeit bills? MMF Industries Counterfeit Detector Pens are easy to use and require no training. Anyone can simply use the pen to put a small mark on the bill to check for authenticity. The specially formulated iodine ink reacts to wood-based copy paper leaving a dark brown or black mark indicating a probable counterfeit bill. If the bill is authentic and the paper is fiber-based, the pen will leave an amber mark. These antimicrobial protected pens also help prevent bacteria and fungus from developing on the surface of the pen. Each pen features a black barrel and measures 5.5 Inches long. Available in a single-pen pack with an adhesive holder, this MMF Industries Counterfeit Detector Pen is a cost-effective method of preventing fraud. For best results, use in conjunction with other counterfeit detection methods. MMF Industries offers customers a full array of office and banking products. Produced in the USA and overseas, MMF products offer the consistency and reliability that keep customers coming back.
- The quick and easy way to detect counterfeit currency and prevent fraud
- Dark brown or black mark indicates a probable counterfeit
- Amber mark indicates authentic currency
- These antimicrobial protected pens also help prevent bacteria and fungus from developing on the surface of the pen
- 1 pen with adhesive holder per pack