Three-point locking system provides maximum security. Raised base has "box" construction technique to prevent racking, helps prevent contents from contacting moisture and allows quick access to bottom shelf. Shelves adjust on 2" centers to accommodate large and small items. Brushed chrome handles, one locking, make opening and closing of the dual swing-out doors easy. Extra-strong knuckle hinges maintain door alignment. Adjustable levelers on base compensate for uneven floors. Unit ships assembled so there is no time wasted putting it together.
- Three point locking system for security.
- Raised base has "box" construction technique.
- Shelves adjust on 2" centers.
- Brushed chrome locking handles.
- Knuckle hinges maintain door alignment.
- Adjustable levelers on base.
- Unit ships assembled.