Teaching writing just got easier and more effective thanks to these ingenius "crates". Writing expert Ruth Culham gives you grade-perfect picture books with in-depth lessons to help teach the six traits of writing—ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency and conventions. Kit includes six picture books, a professional book, six teaching guides, music CD, posters, stickers and a sturdy box with six hanging folders to keep it all organized.
- These amazing kits from writing expert Ruth Culham give you grade-perfect picture books and in-depth lessons to teach the traits of writing.
- Teach ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency and conventions.
- Each kit includes six picture books, a professional book, six teaching guides, music CD, posters and stickers.
- Organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders to accommodate lessons for years to come.
- Picture books include: A Bad Case of Stripes, The Mud Pony, Wolf!, My Mama Had a Dancing Heart, Come On, Rain! and When Comma Came to Town.