FireKing Turtle 22" Deep 2R1822-C 2 Drawer Letter Fireproof File Cabinet. Turtle files are the perfect fit for small or home office. Turtle files offer UL 1-hour fire protection with impact, and their small size makes them easily affordable. Both letter and legal-sized documents can be filed in a Turtle (legal filing is side to side filing). A 4-pin key lock is standard. Files available in parchment color only.
- Fireproof File Insulation is 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1" x 2" lattice made of 14-guage, galvanized welded-steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact or explosion.
- Water Resistance means files are designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Drawer Locks are standard 4-pin key locks.
- Field Replaceable Steel Panels allow for easy replacement of damaged panels.
- Drawer Bodies are built with high sides for use with hanging folders; no additional frames are required.
- Drawer Suspensions are maintenance-free and guaranteed for life.
- Drawer Pulls are surface-mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads
- Insulation Between All Drawers makes each one a separate insulated container.
- Drawer Heads are formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof gypsum insulation
- Finish is both environmentally friendly and scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Underwriters Laboratories® (UL®) Fire & Impact Rating on all file cabinets. These models carry the 1-Hour Class 350 Fire with Impact UL label.
- 3-year limited warranty includes parts and labor by a factory authorized technician. If your FireKing file is ever required to protect your documents in a fire and its protective properties are damaged, FireKing will replace the file free of charge.
- Weight: 255 lbs
- External Dimensions: 27 3/4" High x 17 3/4" Wide x 22 1/8" Deep
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 10 3/8" High x 12 3/16" Wide x 15 1/8" Deep
- Overall Depth with Drawer Extended: 41 1/8"
Fireking - FKI Security Group® has been committed to loss prevention since its beginning in 1951 as a manufacturer of high-quality FireKing® fireproof files. After acquiring Meilink® in 1991 and Gary® Safe Company and NKL Industries in 1999, we evolved from records protection into a broad-based security company. Today, having added Image Vault™ (multifunction digital recorders) we are fast becoming one of the premier security and loss prevention companies in the nation.
Every product we make, whether it carries the Fire King name or that of one of our subsidiaries, is manufactured using the latest available technology. So, whether you're looking for a simple fire safe to store overnight receipts or a computer-based intelligent safe to protect against employee theft, or anything in between, if it's from the Fire King family of products, you know it'll protect your company's assets. Fire King products have stood up to tornadoes, fires, falls and break-ins. And just as important, they've stood up to the test of time. No wonder Fire King works with America's foremost companies and our products are distributed in over 85 countries worldwide.
Van Carlisle became President/CEO of Fire King at age 24 in 1975 and acquired controlling interest in the company a year later. Having studied criminal justice at the University of Louisville and serving 6 years in the Air National Guard Security Police Force, Van brought a unique level of security expertise to the company. His success in leading Fire King from last among its competitors in fireproof files to dominance in the U.S. and world markets has earned him plaudits as "master strategist" by INC. Magazine and as Kentucky and Southern Indiana's Executive of the Year.