Cassida C900 Ultra Heavy Duty Coin Counter / Sorter / Wrapper
The Cassida C900 is a heavy-duty coin counter/sorter designed for accurate and convenient counting in high-volume environments. Versatile and easy to use, it delivers all of the features you would expect to find on a professional coin processor. The noise-reducing, padded coin bins and optional bag and tube adapters are all accessible from the front, minimizing operating space.
Counting, adding, and batching
The C900 includes a full suite of counting modes, plus a memory function. Batch mode counts amounts as low as 1 coin or as high as 9,999. An easy-to-read LED display shows both number of coins and dollar amount for each denomination.
Easy to use
The C900 uses optical sensors to recognize individual denominations and sort them automatically into large bins. No dials and no knowledge of coin dimensions required. Just load the hopper, press start, and walk away. Large, easy-to-read keys provide quick access to commonly-used functions.
One step counting for multiple denominations
The C900 accurately sorts and counts mixed denominations from its large hopper without the need for time-consuming adjustments.
Optional bag and coin tube attachments
The C900 bulk counts or batches individual denominations into their own bag or wrapper in one easy step.
- Count: Simple count; auto-stop, with memory function
- Batch: Programmable batch sizes from 1-9999 ; auto-stop
- Add: Totals all counts; auto-stop; memory function
- Counting speed: 600 coins per minute
- Hopper capacity: Up to 1800 coins (dimes)
- Countable coin thickness: ¡Ü 0.157" (4mm)
- Countable coin diameter: 0.55" - 1.22" (14mm - 31mm)
- Size: 18.9"w x 11"d x 12.5"h
- (480mm x 280mm x 318mm)
- Weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
- Power Input: 120 ¡À10% VAC 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Warranty: 1 year full parts and labor warranty