Casio PCR-T2300 Stylish Thermal Printing Cash Register with 10-line LCD
The PCR-T2300 is combining style with functionality. The PCR-T2300 10-line LCD provides the operator a reference for the current transaction to eliminate errors. Up to five (5) items, the transaction subtotal and the price of last item entered are all displayed for the operator's review. The PCR-T2300 also boasts a 2X20 pop-up customer confirmation display with the last item's name, price and the transaction subtotal.
The PCR-T2300 offers a raised keyboard with 30 department keys that can be preset priced or open to enter prices manually allowing retailers to categorize their entry inputs. Up to 7,000 PLU's are available to track individual item sales on this machine.
The PCR-T2300 two (2) station thermal printer provides receipt copies for customers and hard printed journal tape for the retailers records. Customer receipts can be customized with a graphic logo or programmable top and bottom messages along with the detailed item descriptors printing as well.
An optional electronic payment device can be connected to the machine allowing the store owner to integrate credit, debit and gift card transactions. The integrated payment device will decrease the time it takes to finalize a transaction and the close out process at the end of the day.
10-line operator LCD display with easy viewing tilt
2 X 2 built-in pop up customer display
Raised keyboard with 30 department key locations
- Drop & load 2-station thermal printer (58mm)
- 10-line, tilt adjustable operator LCD display
- Pop-up 2-line rear customer display
- Large, heavy duty metal cash drawer (5 bill/5 coin drawer insert)
- 30 department keys/200 departments
- 7,000 PLUs
- 50 operator/clerk numbers
- 7 position mode lock with keys
- SD Card slot (program backup)
- Antimicrobical keyboard
- Easy to understand program menu selection
- 4 tax rates
- Reports (3 reporting periods)
- Programmable post & logo messages (4 lines each)
- Optional PC programming software tool